Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A NEW LETTER! THIS ONE IS NOT SO HATEFUL AS MUCH AS CREEPY!

Gab Bonesso and Phineas (the "real" shark)
Dear Ms. Bonesso -

I am so sorry to see that so many of my "furry" brethren are attacking you online. I understand your confusion from your original post. You were trying to be a part of the event by dressing as one of us. Your intention was NEVER to be mean or disrespectful. In fact, you were trying to show us respect. I get it.

In fact, I believe it was the "furries" whom you were exposed to who acted mean and disrespectful.

It takes a lot for a human who does not identify as a "furry" to dress as one. Just like it would take a lot for a heterosexual man to dress like a homosexual man. Right?

I respect what you did.
I understand it.
You are have my total support.

I was also wondering if you ever wear your shark costume anymore? You looked very pretty in it. I should have mentioned this earlier but I, too, prefer the comfort of a shark costume. I've enclosed a pic of myself. Am I'm scary enough for you?


(BTW: The little girl is my daughter from my first marriage. Her mother was a dolphin. Our marriage never stood a chance.)

My email is: sharkysimmons69@aol.com
My g-chat is: sharkysims
My plenty of fish username is: sharkysharksims

Hit me up if you want to further explore your shark possibilities!

Your fan/friend,

Sharky Simmons

1 comment: